"It's a good company to work for. The work is interesting, the team is amazing and the management team makes us feel appreciated." (from a typical comment on a recent employee survey)
Located west of Toronto at the QEW and Oakville/Burlington border, this established, successful and growing software development company is looking to add developers who want challenge, variety, client contact and a chance to keep learning new skills.
Our company is owned and run by people who were originally developers – not accountants, not salespeople! – so we understand what makes a good working environment for you. Our size is about 55 people, and we are on a steady growth curve due to the quality of our products, service, and client relationships.
We offer great work/life balance, good compensation, and a casual and fun place to work (shorts in the summer, food in the fridge, game nights, etc).
- Have 5 to 20 years software development experience in a .net or Java environment, with a reputation as as one of the best in your department
- Belong on a team of smart, dedicated people
- Have full-stack experience from beginning to end of a project
- Are proficient in SQL
- Bilingual French/English an asset but not required
Some of our projects/software use the following stuff, but it’s ‘nice to have’ and no problem if you haven’t used these yet:
- SignalR/Web API
- Visual Studio
Join us – love your job!
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years