Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Located west of Toronto, this established, successful and fast-growing software development company is looking for a software quality assurance analyst, ideally with experience in financial services. Though we have six business analysts, you would be the first full Quality Assurance Analyst, and you would coach the business analysts to help them do QA as well when needed.
We offer a great working environment, variety, client contact – and a chance to make a real difference.We have a sense of humour about ourselves, and a seriousness about the craftsmanship it takes to produce good software and happy clients.
In this role, you would:
- Take charge of individual projects from start of test cycle to finish, including test plans, test cases, status reporting, ticket logging, and working with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Mentor and train other team members in overall QA best practices
- Use your excellent communication skills to develop strong, trusting relationships with clients and internal staff
- Collaborate with developers to deliver an end product
- Actively seek the identification of project issues and problems, and manage or escalate as appropriate
- Provide trouble-shooting and problem-solving as needed
- Successfully engage with multiple projects simultaneously
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a software quality assurance analyst, ideally in a financial services environment
- Have spent at least half your QA work in a small- to medium-sized company
- Have some experience in other facets of business analyst work (documentation, training, requirements definition)
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Belong in a smart, committed, fun-loving team
We offer competitive compensation and a chance to make a tangible difference in what we build together for the future. Love your job -- come and work with us!
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 5 years (Preferred)
Join us – love your job!
To apply: email your resume to email@example.com